Visual Fields via the Visual Pathway
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
2. Methods of Visual Field Assessment.
3. Programme Choice.
4. Ocular Media.
6. Optic Nerve.
7. Optic Chiasm.
8. Optic Tract.
9. Lateral Geniculate Body.
10. Optic Radiations.
11. Visual Cortex.
12. Differential Diagnosis.
13. Visual Field Artefacts and Errors of Interpretation.
Glossary of Terms in Visual Field Assessment
- Enlivens the relationship between the visual pathway and visual
- Illustrated with 150 figures, including a wealth of visual
field results, scans, photographs and line drawings. Each figure
attracts a detailed descriptive caption.
Covers differential diagnosis and artefacts of testing.
Indicates signs and symptoms to help pinpoint the site of a lesion.
- Centres on examples of visual field results from both Humphrey
automated and Goldmann manual perimetry.
- Provides footnotes on anatomy and pathology
Includes striking fundus pictures reproduced in colour
Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology
'...a very useful book for all clinicians and practitioners
working in Opthalmology (and would be useful to neurologists
too!!)...clearly written and easy to read, with an exhaustive list
of references for further information'
British and Irish Orthoptic Journal, November 2007