The Challenges of Globalization: Rethinking Nature, Culture, and Freedom
December 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- The essays included in this volume were originally presented at the Renvall Institute for Area and Cultural Studies, University of Helsinki, Finland, on the occasion of the Sixth World Congress of the International Society for Universal Dialogue (ISUD)
- Presents Keynote addresses or prize-winning papers from the Congress
- Central theme explores the need to rethink our concepts of nature, culture, and freedom in an age of increased globalization
- Topics examined range from global justice, international law, and human rights to ecoterrorism, cultural relativism, and the challenges of autonomy
- Introduced by Steven V. Hicks, past President of the ISUD, who discusses the issues of cultural conflict and crisis in the aftermath of Nietzsche's philosophy
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Challenges of Globalization: Rethinking Nature, Culture, and Freedom (US $109.95)
Total List Price: US $213.90
Discounted Price: US $160.42 (Save: US $53.48)