International Management, 4th Edition
June 2009, ©2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Provides students with an invaluable guide to key management theories
- The book's key distinctive feature remains its truly international profile, with current examples from the US, Europe, Asia and new perspectives in this edition from other regions
- New material on the management of marketing/sales teams across borders and implications of cultural differences for expatriate managers
- The 4th edition retains the special appendix on how to write a successful dissertation or project which makes this a useful text for both MBA and advanced undergraduate courses
- Coverage of how and to what extent cultural variation affects the implementation of e-technology at the workplace (esp. in multinational subsidiaries)
Buy Both and Save 25%!
International Management, 4th Edition (US $73.95)
Total List Price: US $138.95
Discounted Price: US $104.21 (Save: US $34.74)