Philosophy of Early Childhood Education: Transforming Narratives
February 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Provides a critical reflection on some current issues within early childhood education
- Offers perspectives outside traditional narratives of early childhood
- Encourages the emergence of new paradigms for early childhood education
- Promotes the value of difference, perspective, and “otherness”
- Features an international field of contributors from diverse geographical boundaries