Philosophy of Early Childhood Education: Transforming Narratives
February 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Philosophy of Early Childhood Education: Transforming Narratives provides an insightful reflection on some contemporary issues and theories underpinning early childhood education. The essays in this volume penned by an international group of educators are both critical and transformative, offering new insights on the practices and policies within early childhood education.
- Provides a critical reflection on some current issues within early childhood education
- Offers perspectives outside traditional narratives of early childhood
- Encourages the emergence of new paradigms for early childhood education
- Promotes the value of difference, perspective, and “otherness”
- Features an international field of contributors from diverse geographical boundaries