Novel Techniques for Imaging the Heart: Cardiac MR and CT
November 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Novel Techniques for Imaging the Heart opens with three chapters reviewing the general considerations and fundamentals of imaging, followed by a series of chapters that address clinical applications of CT and CMR, including
- critical review of imaging approaches for diagnosis and prognosis of CAD
- evaluating the patient with new onset heart failure
- evaluating the patient before non-cardiac surgery
- evaluating the patient before interventional electrophysiology
- novel assessment of vascular flow and valvular disease
- relative merits of CTA and MRA for coronary artery imaging
The final section deals with advanced applications of CT and MR imaging, considers technical advances and future prospects of high field MRI, and concludes with a chapter on image-guided cardiac interventions.
The book includes a companion CD-ROM with a searchable database of figures from the book and 40 video clips fully referenced in the text.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Novel Techniques for Imaging the Heart: Cardiac MR and CT (US $142.95)
-and- Pediatric Cardiology: The Essential Pocket Guide, 2nd Edition (US $97.95)
Total List Price: US $240.90
Discounted Price: US $180.67 (Save: US $60.23)