Pacing to Support the Failing Heart
December 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
1. Integrated Heart Failure Management: Marco Metra, Valerio Zacà, Savina Nodari and Livio Dei Cas.
2. Pathobiology of Left Ventricular Dussynchrony and Resynchronization: Robert H. Helm, David D. Spragg, Khalid Chakir and David A. Kass.
3. Electrical Assessment of the Failing Heart: Dan Blendea and Jagmeet P. Singh.
4. Mechanical Assessment of the Failing Heart: Przemyslaw P. Borek and Richard A. Grimm.
Color Plate Section.
5. Clinical Trials and Response to CRT: Kenneth M. Stein.
6. Implantation of CRT Device: Christian Sticherling.
7. Programming CRT Devices: Bengt Herweg, Arzu Ilercil and S. Serge Barold.
8. Troubleshootig CRT Devices and Clinical Outcomes: Dusan Kocovic.
9. Non-CRT Pacing in the Failing Heart: Limiting Ventricular Pacing and Searching for Alternate Pacing Sites: C. W. Israel.
10. Non-CRT Pacing in the Failing Heart: Cardiac Contractility Modulation (CCM): Daniel Burkhoff, Martin Borggrefe and Christian Butter.
11. Clinical Outcome and Chronic Management of Device Patients: Patrick W. Fisher, A. G. Kfoury and Dale G. Renlund.
12. Future Directions in Pacing to Support the Failing Heart: Angelo Auricchio and Kennth A. Ellenbogen.
Angelo Auricchio, MD PhD, Associate Professor of Cardiology at University Hospital in Magdeburg, Germany and Director of the Heart Failure and Clinical Electrophysiology Program at Fondazione Cardiocentro Ticino, Lugano, Switzerland
- Offers an up-to-date overview of the causes and damage related to dyssynchronopathy - a new pathophysiological entity related to spontaneous or pacing-induced mechanical abnormalities which causes heart failure
- Presents the most recent diagnostic non-invasive tools
- Provides simple, practice-oriented therapeutical proposals for heart failure patients
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Pacing to Support the Failing Heart (US $159.95)
Total List Price: US $350.90
Discounted Price: US $263.17 (Save: US $87.73)