Human Behavior and Environmental Sustainability
March 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
· to (re-)draw readers’ attention to the seriousness of various environmental problems and the potential of the behavioral sciences to understand human-environment transactions;
· to demonstrate, for a variety of environmental problems, the usefulness of sound conceptual modeling and research design;
· to elucidate the importance of environmental quality for human well-being (and, consequently, sustainability), and to clarify the behavioral management of environmental problems;
· to illustrate the transactional nature of the human-environment relationship;
· to argue and demonstrate the usefulness of multidisciplinary collaboration as well as the potential of behavioral research for underpinning environmental policy making.