Blackwell Handbook of Early Childhood Development
June 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
The Blackwell Handbook of Early Childhood Development presents a comprehensive summary of research into child development from age two to seven.
- Comprises 30 contributions from both established scholars and emerging leaders in the field
- The editors have a distinguished reputation in early childhood development
- Covers biological development, cognitive development, language development, and social, emotional and regulatory development
- Considers the applications of psychology to the care and education of young children, treating issues such as poverty, media, and the transition to school
- A valuable resource for students, scholars and practitioners dealing with young children