Handbook of Personality and Self-Regulation
February 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Examines self-regulation as it influences and is influenced by basic personality processes in normal adults
- Offers 21 original contributions from an internationally respected group of scholars in the fields of personality and self-regulation
- Explores the causes and consequences of inadequate self-regulation and the means by which self-regulation might be improved
- Integrates empirical findings on basic personality traits with findings inspired by emerging models of self-regulation
- Provides a comprehensive, up-to-date, and stimulating view of the field for students and researchers in a wide range of disciplines
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Handbook of Personality and Self-Regulation (US $69.95)
-and- The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Individual Differences (US $207.95)
Total List Price: US $277.90
Discounted Price: US $208.42 (Save: US $69.48)