Shaping Theology: Engagements in a Religious and Secular World
December 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
- An innovative book about the shape of theology in reaction to its relationship with the Church, with theologians, with other religions, and with the university
- Written by David Ford, recognized internationally as one of the most creative of contemporary theologians
- Considers how theology shapes other areas of life via its conversations in the public sphere and with non-faith communities
- Views theology as both a way of thinking and a way of living, and considers how this lived character cannot be entirely grasped through reason alone
- The first volume to bring together a complete and well-rounded account of theology’s interaction with all its conversation partners.