Career Paths: Charting Courses to Success for Organizations and Their Employees
May 2009, ©2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Discusses available resources organizations can use in developing career paths
- Includes a sample career path guide
- Describes how career path efforts can be integrated with recruitment and hiring, strategic planning, succession management, employee development, and retention programs
- Explains how to improve employee retention using career paths and how to integrate career paths into employee training and development systems
- Provides conceptual and practical toolkits for constructing career paths
- Discusses dimensions that impact career paths, such as employee movement and the nature of employee expertise
This Title is Part of the Following Set
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Career Paths: Charting Courses to Success for Organizations and Their Employees (US $35.95)
-and- Happiness at Work: Maximizing Your Psychological Capital for Success (US $26.95)
Total List Price: US $62.90
Discounted Price: US $47.17 (Save: US $15.73)