Performance Management: A New Approach for Driving Business Results
May 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Performance Management presents an end-to-end practical model of effective performance management that shows how to develop and implement performance management systems that yield bottom line results.
- Practical step by step guidance and examples
- Realities associated with implementing best practices and avoiding common pitfalls
- Jobs and circumstances where common practices will and will not work well
- Proven approaches from leading organizations
- Insights for everyone involved in performance management through senior leadership