Subcontracting Under the JCT 2005 Forms
October 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
· the Design and Build Sub-Contract
· the Major Project Sub-Contract
· the Intermediate Sub-Contract
· the Intermediate Sub-Contract with sub-contractor’s design
· the Intermediate Named Sub-Contract
· the Minor Works Sub-Contract with sub-contractor’s design
· the Short Form of Sub-Contract
· the Sub-subcontract
Like the sub-contract for the JCT 2005 Standard Building Contract, these forms are not well covered by other books on building contracts, despite the importance of specialist contractors and the size and value of their work.
This book considers a range of key issues, including questions of time, variations, loss and expense, and payment, and examines how these operate under the individual sub-contracts.
It will be of interest not only to sub-contractors and main contractors, but also to construction professionals and lawyers.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Subcontracting Under the JCT 2005 Forms (US $155.00)
-and- Construction Claims and Responses: Effective Writing and Presentation (US $85.00)
Total List Price: US $240.00
Discounted Price: US $180.00 (Save: US $60.00)