A Practical Manual of Diabetes in Pregnancy
April 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Divided into five sections, the book covers everything from preconception to postnatal care, as well as detailing the risks associated with diabetic pregnancy and the long term implications for the mother and baby:
- Epidemiology and pathophysiology
- Impaired glucose tolerance and gestational diabetes
- Prepregnancy and pregnancy care
- Complications in pregnancy
- Delivery and post delivery care
This practical resource contains treatment recommendations based on the latest research to ensure pregnant women with diabetes receive the best possible care.