Techniques in Complete Denture Technology
April 2012, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This practical manual focuses on the discipline of complete denture technology. It sets out the ideal properties of complete dentures, and provides the reader with techniques for achieving these when carrying out any stage in the production process. Procedures are clearly set out in step-by-step format and fully illustrated with clinical photographs.
Techniques in Complete Denture Technology discusses all the various elements that are essential for optimum denture provision, including fit, retention, stability, occlusion, muscular control, aesthetics and materials. It is essential reading for dental technicians, clinical dental technicians and maxillo-facial prosthetists, as well as providing a valuable resource for dentists and students.
- Provides techniques for achieving the ideal properties of complete dentures
- Discusses fit, retention, stability, occlusion, muscular control, aesthetics and materials
- Full of easy to follow step-by-step procedures
- Written by an experienced and established author team
- Highly illustrated with full colour clinical photos
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Techniques in Complete Denture Technology (US $67.99)
-and- Basics of Dental Technology: A Step by Step Approach (US $55.99)
Total List Price: US $123.98
Discounted Price: US $92.98 (Save: US $31.00)