The Natural and Unnatural History of Congenital Heart Disease
September 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Evaluates the natural history of congenital heart lesions as a background to finding out if and how much treatment has improved outcomes
- Introduces and defines lesions, providing general information about its frequency, familial or syndromic associations, and associated congenital heart lesions
- Provides sections on pathological anatomy and physiology – important in determining outcomes
- Includes results of surgery, both in terms of survival and also in terms of event-free survival, that is, survival free of reoperation, cardiac failure, arrhythmias, and other late complications that are often seen
- Helps cardiologists and cardiac surgeons understand what is likely to happen to patients with or without treatment, and which forms of treatment currently in use provide the best outcomes to date
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Natural and Unnatural History of Congenital Heart Disease (US $288.00)
-and- Anesthesia for Congenital Heart Disease, 2nd Edition (US $258.00)
Total List Price: US $546.00
Discounted Price: US $409.50 (Save: US $136.50)