Natural Methods for Equine Health and Performance, 2nd Edition
March 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Mary Bromiley has an excellent reputation for achieving results using natural methods for muscle re-education. This book will be useful to anyone who owns or routinely works with horses.
- Provides advice on natural horsemanship, contrasting the natural and domestic habitats.
- Covers a range of holistic methods of treatment, including acupuncture, massage, herbalism and homeopathy.
- Discusses developmental interaction between a horse and humans.
- Contains expanded coverage of physical development and nutritional requirements.
- Includes clear explanations of how and why schooling exercises used by the Classical
School improve a horse’s flexibility and performance.