Twenty Years of the Journal of Historical Sociology: Volume 2: Challenging the Field
July 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
1. Violence and Resistance in the Americas: The Legacy of Conquest (Michael Taussig, JHS Vol.3, No.3, 1990).
2. The Stars Beneath Alabama (For Molly Jarboe) (Allen Shelton, JHS Vol. 19, No. 4, 2006).
3. Reported Speech and Other Kinds of Testimony: Megan Vaughan (JHS Vol.3, No.3, 2000).
4. Modernism and the Machine Farmer (Rod Bantjes, JHS Vol. 13, No.2, 2000).
5. Dutchman Ghosts and the History Mystery: Ritual, Colonizer, and Colonized Interpretations of the 1763 Berbice Slave Rebellion (Brackette F. Williams, JHS Vol.3, No. 2, 1990).
6. The Lips of the Dead and the 'Kiss of Life': The Contemporary Deathbed and the Aesthetic of CPR (John Tercier, JHS Vol.15, No. 3, 2002).
7. The Survivors: My Last Sixty-six Long-playing Records – For Ray Smith and Bob Glass (Colin Richmond, JHS Vol. 13, No. 1, 1999).
8. The Strange Career of the Canadian Beaver: Anthropomorphic Discourses and Imperial History (Margot Francis, JHS Vol. 17, No. 2-3, 2004).
9. A Response to Margot Francis (Jacques Bovet, JHS Vol. 18, No.1-2).
10. Corruption in Low Places: Sewers and Succession to Political Office (Daniel Nugent, JHS Vol. 14, No. 2, 2001).
11. On the local construction of statistical knowledge: Making up the 1861 census of the Canadas (Bruce Curtis, JHS Vol. 7, No. 4, 1994).
12. Borders and Boundaries of State and Self at the End of Empire (Michael Kearney, JHS Vol.4, No. 1, 1991).
13. Making Algeria French and Unmaking French Algeria (David Prochaska, JHS Vol.3, No. 4, 1990).
14. Living In and With Deep Time. Public Lecture: XII David Nichol Smith Conference, July 19, 2004 (Greg Dening, JHS Vol. 18, No.4, 2005).