Senior Executive Assessment: A Key to Responsible Corporate Governance
August 2009, ©2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Defines Senior Executive Assessment, describes its benefits, and explains how it differs from assessment at lower levels
- Discusses how significant shifts in markets and business models can require a change in the characteristics needed in senior executives
- Provides a practical model with suggestions for assessing senior executives
- Offers guidelines for determining what assessment methods to use in an organization
- Examines practical considerations in how to choose professionals to conduct senior executive assessment
This Title is Part of the Following Set
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Senior Executive Assessment: A Key to Responsible Corporate Governance (US $36.95)
-and- Happiness at Work: Maximizing Your Psychological Capital for Success (US $26.95)
Total List Price: US $63.90
Discounted Price: US $47.92 (Save: US $15.98)