Senior Executive Assessment: A Key to Responsible Corporate Governance
August 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Defines Senior Executive Assessment, describes its benefits, and explains how it differs from assessment at lower levels
- Discusses how significant shifts in markets and business models can require a change in the characteristics needed in senior executives
- Provides a practical model with suggestions for assessing senior executives
- Offers guidelines for determining what assessment methods to use in an organization
- Examines practical considerations in how to choose professionals to conduct senior executive assessment