Haematology at a Glance, 3rd Edition
April 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This new edition of Haematology at a Glance:
- Contains full-colour artwork throughout, making the subject easy to understand
- Presents schematic diagrams on the left page and concise explanations on the right
- Has been rearranged to provide more structured and logical coverage of the topics
- Includes more explanation of the basics of haematology science and the latest clinical treatments
- Features expanded chapters on Lymphoma and Myeloproliferative disorders - incorporating new advances in knowledge and practice
- Contains self-assessment case studies and MCQs
This book is an invaluable resource for all undergraduates in medicine, immunology, and pharmacy, as well as for junior doctors, nurses and clinical nurse specialists and pharmacists who all need an introduction to haematology.
Review of the previous edition
"This is a very colourful book which concisely and clearly covers the areas of haematology for the undergraduate... this book is a welcome and reliable source of information.” Surgo, Glasgow University Medical Journal
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Haematology at a Glance, 3rd Edition (US $45.95)
-and- Neuroanatomy and Neuroscience at a Glance, 4th Edition (US $39.95)
Total List Price: US $85.90
Discounted Price: US $64.42 (Save: US $21.48)