Comparative Theology: Deep Learning Across Religious Borders
March 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Drawing upon the author’s three decades of work in comparative theology, this is a pertinent and comprehensive introduction to the field, which offers a clear guide to the reader, enabling them to engage in comparative study.
- The author has three decades of experience of work in the field of comparative theology and is ideally placed to write this book
- Today’s increasing religious diversity makes this a pertinent and timely publication
- Unique in the depth of its introduction and explanation of the discipline of ‘comparative theology’
- Provides examples of how comparative theology works in the new global context of human religiosity
- Draws on examples specific to Hindu-Christian studies to show how it is possible to understand more deeply the wider diversity around us.
- Clearly guides the reader, enabling them to engage in comparative study