Malignant Liver Tumors: Current and Emerging Therapies, 3rd Edition
February 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Building on the success of the previous edition, this extremely thorough revision:
- features a new section on Guidelines for Liver Tumors, where you will find specific strategies for treating common liver malignancies; the guidelines were prepared by the Associate Editors and take into account national and international society guidelines
- reflects actual practice by taking a multidisciplinary approach, with contributions from international experts who have extensive experience with this patient population
- achieves comprehensive and balanced coverage by having each chapter reviewed by the Editor, Deputy Editor, two Associate Editors, and at least one external reviewer
- includes 16 new chapters that cover liver anatomy, histologic changes in the liver, epidemiology and natural history of HCC, CCC and colorectal liver metastases, strategies of liver resection, and economic aspects as well as novel therapies
- facilitates the kind of daily interaction among hepatologists, hepatic surgeons, medical oncologists, radiotherapists, and interventional radiologists that is essential when treating patients with complex liver malignancies
In 44 chapters organized into six major sections, the book covers the full range of liver tumors. The perfect blend of evidence and experience, Malignant Liver Tumors: Current and Emerging Therapies, 3rd Edition, illuminates the path to better patient care.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Malignant Liver Tumors: Current and Emerging Therapies, 3rd Edition (US $344.00)
-and- Sherlock's Diseases of the Liver and Biliary System, 12th Edition (US $218.95)
Total List Price: US $562.95
Discounted Price: US $422.21 (Save: US $140.74)