The JCMS Annual Review of the European Union in 2007
September 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
Keynote Article: Russia and the EU: Margot Light.
Review Article: Comparative Regionalism: Alberta Sbragia.
1. The German Council Presidency: Andreas Maurer.
2. Portugal and the 2007 EU Presidency: Laura C. Ferreira-Pereira.
3. Governance and Institutional Developments: Desmond Dinan.
4. Internal Policies: David Howarth.
5. Justice and Home Affairs: Jörg Monar.
6. Legal Developments: Michael Dougan.
7. Relations with the Wider Europe: Sandra Lavenex and Frank Schimmelfennig.
8. Relations with the Rest of the World: David Allen and Michael Smith.
9. Political Developments in the EU Member States: Karen Henderson and Nick Sitter.
10. Economic Developments in the Euro Area: Amy Verdun.
11. Developments in the Economies of Member States Outside the Euro Area: Debra Johnson.
Chronology: The European Union in 2007: Altin Naz Sunay.
Alasdair R. Young is Senior Lecturer in Politics at the University of Glasgow.
- Covers the key developments in the European Union and its Member States in 2007.
- Contains analytical articles on key political, economic and legal issues in the EU by leading experts, together with a keynote article on Russia-EU relations by Margot Light and a review article on comparative regionalism by Alberta Sbragia.
- The Review is the most up-to-date and authoritative source of information for those engaged in teaching and research or who are simply interested in the European Union.
- Provides guidance on recent important documents and scholarly publications together with a chronology of key events.