Spaces, Objects and Identities in Early Modern Italian Medicine
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
1. Miscarriages of Apothecary Justice: Un-separate Spaces of Work and Family in Early Modern Rome (Elizabeth S. Cohen, York University).
2. Pharmacies as Centres of Communication in Early Modern Venice (Filippo de Vivo, Birkbeck, University of London).
3. Women, Wax and Anatomy in the ‘Century of Things’ (Lucia Dacome, Centre Alexandre Koyré (CNRS) and University of Toronto).
4. Medical Competence, Anatomy and the Polity in Seventeenth-Century Rome (Silvia De Renzi, The Open University).
5. Malpighi and the Holy Body: Medical Experts and Miraculous Evidence in Seventeenth-Century Italy (Gianna Pomata, University of Bologna).