Physical Assessment for Nurses, 2nd Edition
December 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Pocket book style for use during your course and for easy reference in a clinical setting
- Easy to follow page layout with key points marked with bullet points and additional information on the right of the page
- Based on Turner and Blackwood’s well-established Lecture Notes on Clinical Skills
New to this edition
- Fully updated throughout and includes three new chapters on examination of the male genitalia, examination of the female reproductive system and ophthalmic examination
- Now in full colour throughout
Suitable for newly qualified Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Masters and Undergraduate students on Nurse Practitioner/Advanced Nurse Practitioner courses.