ECGs for Nurses, 2nd Edition
September 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- One of the only ECG texts written by a nurse specifically for nurses
- Written by an expert in the field
- Easy-to-access information, full of practical advice
- Essential for nurses working and studying in intensive care, high dependency units, theatre, theatre recovery coronary care units, medical wards and accident and emergency.
- Case studies and discussion of real ECGs throughout.