July 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- An up to date review of legume taxonomy and a full list of the world's genera
- Details of how legumes are distributed throughout the world
- A review of the evolution of legume nodulation
- Comprehensive details of all microorganisms known to be symbiotic with legumes
- Ecological and environmental aspects of legume-bacteria symbiosis
Legume Nodulation is an essential purchase for plant scientists, agronomists, ecologists and microbiologists. Libraries in all universities and research establishments where biological and agricultural sciences are studied and taught should have copies of this landmark publication.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Legume Nodulation (US $244.95)
-and- Plant Roots: Growth, Activity and Interactions with the Soil (US $269.95)
Total List Price: US $514.90
Discounted Price: US $386.17 (Save: US $128.73)