Evidence-Based Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 3rd Edition
September 2010, BMJ Books
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
A unique feature is the grading of both the evidence (randomized controlled trials, systematic reviews, or lower quality trials) and the treatment recommendations. This structure provides the reader with valuable guidance on implementation.
The third edition has been fully revised, providing the latest reviews of the evidence. It is also enhanced with new topics that have significant evidence for treatment, including;
- Esinophilic esophagitis
- Acute dysenteries
- Prevention and treatment of travellers’ diarrhoea
- Frequency of adverse drug effects on bowel function
- Management of hepatitis B
- Management of Hepatitis C
- Vascular disorder of the liver
- Non invasive diagnosis of liver fibrosis
- Drug induced liver disease
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Evidence-Based Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 3rd Edition (US $346.00)
-and- Practical Gastroenterology and Hepatology: Liver and Biliary Disease (US $155.95)
Total List Price: US $501.95
Discounted Price: US $376.46 (Save: US $125.49)