Cardiovascular Interventions in Clinical Practice
May 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This comprehensive overview of interventional cardiology:
- Explains treatments in depth, including imaging techniques and functional tests
- Serves as both a theoretical and practical guide to available treatment approaches that can be tailored for individual patients
- Provides the latest scientific data and new surgical alternatives
- Presents a practically oriented view of the most important interventional strategies
- Is written by a strong team of well-published and highly-regarded authors, the people whose breakthroughs in the clinic and the lab have made interventional cardiology the dynamic field it is today
Practitioners, fellows, and trainees who want a state-of-the-art guide to interventional cardiology can depend on this carefully crafted guide for authoritative information.