Language and Computers
October 2012, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- A real-world introduction to the fundamentals of how computers process language, written specifically for the undergraduate audience, introducing key concepts from computational linguistics.
- Offers a comprehensive explanation of the problems computers face in handling natural language
- Covers a broad spectrum of language-related applications and issues, including major computer applications involving natural language and the social and ethical implications of these new developments
- The book focuses on real-world examples with which students can identify, using these to explore the technology and how it works
- Features “under-the-hood” sections that give greater detail on selected advanced topics, rendering the book appropriate for more advanced courses, or for independent study by the motivated reader.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Language and Computers (US $34.95)
-and- Teaching English as a Foreign Language For Dummies (US $27.95)
Total List Price: US $62.90
Discounted Price: US $47.17 (Save: US $15.73)