The Encyclopedia of Literary and Cultural Theory
January 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Part of the Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Literature
- Contains over 300 entries of 1000-7000 words written by an international cast of nearly 300 leading scholars in literary and cultural theory
- Provides explanations of complex terms, important theoretical concepts, and tools for critical analysis
- Provides summaries of the work and ideas of key figures such as Jacques Derrida, Michel Foucault, Judith Butler, and Slavoj Žižek, and many more
- Online version provides students and researchers with 24/7 access to authoritative reference and powerful searching, browsing and cross-referencing capabilities
- Special introductory price available
This Title is Part of the Following Set
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Encyclopedia of Literary and Cultural Theory (US $620.00)
-and- The Literary Theory Toolkit: A Compendium of Concepts and Methods (US $25.95)
Total List Price: US $645.95
Discounted Price: US $484.46 (Save: US $161.49)