Community Health Care Nursing, 4th Edition
June 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
2. Social Policy in Public Health & Primary Care.
3. The Origins of Contemporary Primary Healthcare.
4. Community Development in Public Health & Primary Care.
5. Health Needs Assessment, Risk Assessment and Public Health.
6. Research Perspectives Applied to Primary Health care.
7. Specialist Community Public Health Nursing- Health Visiting.
8. General Practice Nursing.
9. Contemporary Issues in District Nursing.
10. Community Children’s Nursing.
11. School Nursing.
12. Occupational Health Nursing.
13. Community Mental Health Nursing.
14. Community Learning Disability Nursing.
15. Advanced Nursing Practice in the Community.
16. Inter-Professional Practice and Teamwork.
17. Measuring the Effectiveness of Community Healthcare Nursing.
18. Non Medical Prescribing.
19. Specialist Community Public Health Nursing.
20. Primary Care Service Provision and Commissioning.
21. Inter Professional Practice Teaching and Learning.
22. User and Public Involvement