The Contemporary Global Economy: A History since 1980
May 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
The Contemporary Global Economy provides a lively overview of recent turbulence in the world economy, focusing on the dynamics of globalization since the 1980s. It explains the main drivers of economic change and how we are able to discern their effects in the world today.
- A lucid and balanced survey, based on extensive research in data and documents, accessible to the non-specialist
- Written by a renowned specialist in international economic relations with academic and government credentials
- Offers clear and engaging explanations of the main motors of economic change and how we are able to discern their effects in the world today
- The author assumes little knowledge of economic theory or financial markets
- Identifies the challenges for sustainable recovery and economic growth in the years ahead