Horse Business Management: Managing a Successful Yard, 4th Edition
May 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Understanding the market
- Considering available assets
- Developing effective marketing strategies
- Developing effective practices in daily yard management
- Providing a safe and rewarding environment for all involved
- Recognising and providing a high quality experience for the customer
- Providing a solid financial return
Jeremy Houghton Brown and Marcus Clinton offer you their expert advice on modern equine business techniques, sharing their wealth of practical experience, and their thorough understanding of the horse industry.
Extensively revised for its fourth edition, Horse Business Management is applicable to every type of stable yard and horse business. It is equally suited for both current and prospective horse business owners and managers, and should be in the hands of every college equine student.