Developing Women Leaders: A Guide for Men and Women in Organizations
October 2009, ©2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Presents research-based, practical solutions to help people in organizations develop talented women
- Describes what organizations and individuals need to know about leadership competencies, personality, and leadership styles
- Explains gender-related issues that affect the behaviors of both women and men at work
- Integrates first-hand accounts by high-achieving women and men from major US companies and universities about their leadership experiences
- Separate chapters addressed to CEOs and Human Resource executives, managers, and women offer practical suggestions to implement in their organizations, using examples from some 'best practice' companies
- Has relevance across the range of all organizations including Fortune 500 companies, academic institutions, non-profit organizations and small businesses
- Has significance for every aspect of society – business, government, law, families, careers, and health
This Title is Part of the Following Set
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Developing Women Leaders: A Guide for Men and Women in Organizations (US $35.95)
-and- Happiness at Work: Maximizing Your Psychological Capital for Success (US $26.95)
Total List Price: US $62.90
Discounted Price: US $47.17 (Save: US $15.73)