Global Media Ethics: Problems and Perspectives
March 2013, ©2013, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Global Media Ethics is the first comprehensive cross-cultural exploration of the conceptual and practical issues facing media ethics in a global world. A team of leading journalism experts investigate the impact of major global trends on responsible journalism.
- The first full-length, truly global textbook on media ethics
- Explores how current global changes in media promote and inhibit responsible journalism
- Includes relevant and timely ethical discussions based on major trends in journalism and global media
- Questions existing frameworks in Media Ethics in light of the impact of global media
- Contributors are leading experts in global journalism and communication