The Nuts and bolts of Paced ECG Interpretation
April 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Practical, reliable and objective information on paced cardiac electrograms for clinicians new to device therapy
- A lively, intelligent and easy to navigate style
- Includes several illustrated paced ECGs per chapter, all done by artists to minimize unnecessary “fuzzy” lines, enhance anonymity, and emphasize key points
- Emphasizes real-life clinical practice and practical tips
- Each chapter ends with a checklist of “Nuts & Bolts” (key points on each subject)
- Starts with the basics and concludes with advanced concepts
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Nuts and bolts of Paced ECG Interpretation (US $91.95)
Total List Price: US $160.90
Discounted Price: US $120.67 (Save: US $40.23)