The Handbook of Media Audiences
May 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Details the study of audiences and how it is changing in relation to digital media
- Recognizes and appreciates valuable traditional approaches and identifies how they can be applied to, and evolve with, the changing media world
- Offers diverse perspectives from which being an audience, theorizing audiences, researching audiences, and doing audience research are approached today
- Argues that the field works best by identifying particular 'audience problems' and applying the best theories and research methods available to solving them
- Includes contributions from some of the most outstanding international scholars in the field
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Handbook of Media Audiences (US $207.95)
-and- The Handbook of Global Media and Communication Policy (US $202.95)
Total List Price: US $410.90
Discounted Price: US $308.17 (Save: US $102.73)