The Blackwell Companion to Phonology, 5-Volume Set
April 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Available online or as a five-volume print set, The Blackwell Companion to Phonology is a major reference work drawing together 124 new contributions from leading international scholars in the field. It will be indispensable to students and researchers in the field for years to come.
- Full explorations of all the most important ideas and key developments in the field
- Documents major insights into human language gathered by phonologists in past decades; highlights interdisciplinary connections, such as the social and computational sciences; and examines statistical and experimental techniques
- Offers an overview of theoretical positions and ongoing debates within phonology at the beginning of the twenty-first century
- An extensive reference work based on the best and most recent scholarly research – ideal for advanced undergraduates through to faculty and researchers
Publishing simultaneously in print and online; visit www.companiontophonology.com for full details
Additional features of the online edition (ISBN: 978-1-4443-3526-2):
- Powerful searching, browsing, and cross-referencing capabilities, including Open URL linking, with all entries classified by key topic, subject, place, people, and period
- For those institutions already subscribing to Blackwell Reference Online, it offers fully integrated and searchable content with the comprehensive Handbooks in Linguistics series