Chinese Philosophy: New Directions and Interdisciplinary Perspectives
June 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
- New, especially interdisciplinary research
- Applies insights in Chinese philosophy from eminent scholars in the field of Chinese philosophy
Introduction (Karyn L. Lai).
1. On Human Consciousness in Classical Chinese Philosophy: Developing Onto-Hermeneutics of the Human Person (Chung-ying Cheng).
2. Constructing "Chinese Philosophy" in Sino-European Cultural Exchange (Tang Yijie).
3. Drawing Insights From Chinese Medicine (Nathan Sivin).
4. Chinese Medicine and the Dynamic Conceptions of Health and Disease (William Herfel, Dianah Rodrigues and Yin Gao).
5. Understanding Change: the Interdependent Self in its Environment (Karyn L. Lai).
6. Environmental Ethics and Some Probing Questions for Traditional Chinese Philosophy (Lauren F. Pfister).
7. Virtues of Junzi (Antonio S. Cua).
Chinese Philosophy: New Directions and Interdisciplinary Perspectives (US $40.95)
-and- Confucian Philosophy: Innovations and Transformations (US $36.95)
Total List Price: US $77.90
Discounted Price: US $58.42 (Save: US $19.48)