A Companion to Greek Art
May 2012, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
A comprehensive, authoritative account of the development Greek Art through the 1st millennium BC.
- An invaluable resource for scholars dealing with the art, material culture and history of the post-classical world
- Includes voices from such diverse fields as art history, classical studies, and archaeology and offers a diversity of views to the topic
- Features an innovative group of chapters dealing with the reception of Greek art from the Middle Ages to the present
- Includes chapters on Chronology and Topography, as well as Workshops and Technology
- Includes four major sections: Forms, Times and Places; Contacts and Colonies; Images and Meanings; Greek Art: Ancient to Antique