Real Time Leadership Development
May 2009, ©2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Teaches readers how to identify the key experiences, competencies, and relationships that are critical in the development of current and future leaders
- Answers the question 'Leadership for the sake of what?' by helping readers identify their leadership principles and think about their legacy
- Provides guidance on organization-wide metrics such as employee surveys, succession management metrics, and performance development plan audits
- 'Taking Action' sections provide readers with tools to develop future talent in individuals, teams, and organizations
- Discusses relevant books, articles, and research studies that deepen readers’ understanding of the subject matter
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Real Time Leadership Development (US $35.95)
-and- Designing Workplace Mentoring Programs: An Evidence-Based Approach (US $103.95)
Total List Price: US $139.90
Discounted Price: US $104.92 (Save: US $34.98)