Real Time Leadership Development
May 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Real Time Leadership Development provides research and practices-based guidance and tools for leaders to use to fully leverage experience-based development for their own growth and to build the next generation of leaders in their organization.
- Teaches you how to identify the key experiences, competencies, and relationships that are critical in the development of current and future leaders.
- Answers the question "Leadership for the sake of what?" by helping you identify your leadership principles and think about your legacy.
- Provides guidance on organization-wide metrics such as employee surveys, succession management metrics, and performance development plan audits.
- Includes "Taking Action" sections that provide tools for developing future talent in individuals, teams, and organizations.
- Discusses relevant books, articles, and research studies that deepen your understanding of the subject matter.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Real Time Leadership Development (US $103.95)
Total List Price: US $128.90
Discounted Price: US $96.67 (Save: US $32.23)