Ethics for Psychologists, 2nd Edition
August 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Ethics for Psychologists, 2nd Edition is a comprehensive handbook covering the full range of ethical challenges that confront psychologists in practice and research
- Written for all psychology practitioners and researchers
- Addresses new concerns such as 'whistleblowing', quantifying ethics, and Internet-related issues
- Features greatly expanded section of case studies, resolutions, and work exercises
- Suitable for all English-speaking countries beyond just North America
- Includes guidance on a variety of national ethics codes, including the European Meta-Code of Ethics and the UN Declaration of Human Rights
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Ethics for Psychologists, 2nd Edition (US $69.95)
Total List Price: US $94.90
Discounted Price: US $71.17 (Save: US $23.73)