The World Economy: Global Trade Policy 2008
June 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
List of Contributors
Trade Policy Reviews
1. Demystify Protectionism: The WTO Trade Policy Review of Japan: Fukunari Kimura (Keio University)
2. Indonesia – Trade Policy Review 2007: M. Chatib Basri (University of Indonesia) and Hal Hill (Australian National University)
3. Missed Opportunities: The WTO Trade Policy Review for the East African Community: Oliver Morrissey (University of Nottingham) and Chris Jones (University of Nottingham)
4. Liberalising Trends in Israel’s Trade Policy: Trade Policy Review of Israel: Alfred Tovias (The Hebrew University Jerusalem)
5. United Arab Emirates Trade Policy Review: Wasseem Mina (United Arab Emirates University)
Challenge Of Aligning
6. Conceptualising Globalisation: A Symposium for the World Economy: John Whalley (University of Western Ontario)
7. International Organisations: The Challenge of Aligning Mission, Means and Legitimacy: Robert Z. Lawrence (Harvard University)
8. Defining Globalisation: Jan Aart Scholte (University of Warwick)
9. Globalisation and Values: John Whalley (University of Western Ontario)