A Companion to Britain in the Later Middle Ages
January 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Includes 28 chapters written by leading authorities in the field
- Covers social, economic, political, religious, and cultural history in England, Ireland, Scotland, and Wales
- Provides a guide to the historical debates over the later Middle Ages
- Addresses questions at the leading edge of historical scholarship
- Each chapter includes suggestions for further reading