The Blackwell City Reader, 2nd Edition
March 2010, ©2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
- Features a multidisciplinary selection of readings beyond the usual focus on urban sociology or urban geography
- Includes new sections of materialities and mobilities to capture the most recent debates
- The most international reader of its kind, including extensive coverage of urban issues in Asia, China, and India
- Combines theoretical approaches with a wide range of geographical case studies
- Organized to be used as a stand-alone text or alongside Blackwell's A Companion to the City
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Blackwell City Reader, 2nd Edition (US $54.95)
Total List Price: US $94.95
Discounted Price: US $71.21 (Save: US $23.74)