Biostatistical Design and Analysis Using R: A Practical Guide
May 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Topics covered include:
- simple hypothesis testing, graphing
- exploratory data analysis and graphical summaries
- regression (linear, multi and non-linear)
- simple and complex ANOVA and ANCOVA designs (including nested, factorial, blocking, spit-plot and repeated measures)
- frequency analysis and generalized linear models.
Linear mixed effects modeling is also incorporated extensively throughout as an alternative to traditional modeling techniques.
The book is accompanied by a companion website www.wiley.com/go/logan/r with an extensive set of resources comprising all R scripts and data sets used in the book, additional worked examples, the biology package, and other instructional materials and links.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Biostatistical Design and Analysis Using R: A Practical Guide (US $74.95)
Total List Price: US $139.45
Discounted Price: US $104.58 (Save: US $34.87)